The second meeting of the Eastern Partnership Panel on Migration and Asylum was held in Tbilisi on 3-4 May 2011. Participants from all EaP countries and 12 EU Member States as well as UNHCR, IOM...
- Municipal Leadership on Immigrant Integration
- EMN - Country Factsheet Germany 2013 (EN)
- EMN - National Policy Report DE 2013 (EN)
- i-Map Profile on Migration and Development - Germany
- EMN - Admitting third country nationals for business purposes DE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Policies for Unaccompanied minors DE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Good practices in return and reintegration DE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Use of detention and alternatives to detention DE 2014 (EN)
The German government has approved legislation allowing refugees with so-called "subsidiary" status to bring their direct relatives to Germany. German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Cabinet on 9 May...
Alarming news regarding migration to Germany. About 30,000 failed asylum seekers due for deportation are unaccounted for within Germany’s refugee processing system.
The authorities think...
Moldovan citizens working legally in Germany will obtain social security benefits, such as pensions, according to the agreement on social security between Moldova and Germany, which was published...