The second meeting of the Eastern Partnership Panel on Migration and Asylum was held in Tbilisi on 3-4 May 2011. Participants from all EaP countries and 12 EU Member States as well as UNHCR, IOM...
- Municipal Leadership on Immigrant Integration
- EMN - Country Factsheet Germany 2013 (EN)
- EMN - National Policy Report DE 2013 (EN)
- i-Map Profile on Migration and Development - Germany
- EMN - Admitting third country nationals for business purposes DE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Policies for Unaccompanied minors DE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Good practices in return and reintegration DE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Use of detention and alternatives to detention DE 2014 (EN)
57 citizens of Georgia were expelled from Germany due to violation of the visa liberalization rules which allows Georgians to stay in the Shengen Zone for 90 days in a 180-day period. They were...
On 18 July, the federal government of Germany has approved a bill initiated by the German Interior Ministry, which supports putting Georgia on the safe country list.
The bill now...
The German government has approved legislation allowing refugees with so-called "subsidiary" status to bring their direct relatives to Germany. German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Cabinet on 9 May...