Senior Level Review Meeting, 6-7 September 2007
Venue: Stockholm, Sweden
Senior officials from all ten CBCP countries
- Provide overview of the legislative and administrative developments in the field of asylum, migration and border management in ten countries;
- Report on the progress reached in the implementation of suggestions of the previous meetings held;
- Review the relevance of the activities for the period until the next Senior Level Review Meeting;
- Evaluate the activities of the Secretariat as a coordination and resource centre for the process;
- Set priorities that need to be tackled within the process.