Man-made and natural disasters can cause complex mobility patterns and large-scale migration flows. Unusually big numbers of people fleeing from crisis can appear at the external borders of any...
- Migration Strategy for 2014-2020 (EN)
- EMN - Country Factsheet Hungary 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Information on Voluntary Return HU 2015 (EN)
- EMN - Determining labour shortages and labour migration needs HU 2015 (EN)
- EMN - Admitting third country nationals for business purposes HU 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Policies for Unaccompanied minors HU 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Good practices in return and reintegration HU 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Use of detention and alternatives to detention HU 2014 (EN)
Close to 60 experts and officials from Eastern Partnership countries, EU Member States, academia, civil society and international organizations came together in Budapest to exchange and review...
The Panel Meeting on the return, readmission and reintegration organized within the framework of the Eastern Partnership Panel on Migration and Asylum took place in Tbilisi, Georgia and was co-...