Ukraine to start issuing E-Visa for entry into its territory
Consular Service of Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) launched the online registration of foreigners for electronic visas (e-Visa) for entry into Ukraine with a business or tourist purposes (http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua).
An E-Visa is a completely new project for Ukraine, which is being implemented in the country for the first time in order to modernize existing procedures in the visa sphere.
The MFA has developed the most simplified process of obtaining an e-Visa, which, at the same time, allows for effective migration control.
To fill out an e-Visa, a person needs to take a few simple steps which could be done even at home: fill out an online application form, download scanned copies of the required documents, pay by bank card (MasterCard Worldwide or Visa International) and print out the e-mailed electronic visa.
Benefits of e-Visa:
- Remote submission of documents at any convenient time and receipt of an e-Visa without the need to visit a consular office;
- The possibility of online tracking of the e-Visa application status;
- Centralized registration of all e-visas in the Ukrainian MFA;
- Continuous information support for applicants on email@example.com;
- Processing time - up to 9 business days;
- Fee - $ 65 USD;
- The term of validity – single entry for up to 30 days.
The citizens of the following states may enjoy the E-Visa procedure:
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Greenland, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Laos, Mauritius, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, El Salvador, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Fiji, Jamaica.