New Border Guard Service department, Pavlovichi checkpoint, has been opened at the Ukrainian-Polish border.
The reconstruction of Pavlovichi checkpoint was held within the framework of international technical assistance project on the development of modern infrastructure of the Border Guard Service departments under the "Poland-Belarus-Ukraine" program for cross-border cooperation of the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument. As a result of joint cooperation between the State Border Guard Service and the European partners there were reconstructed ten buildings serving as administrative and housekeeping areas.
The checkpoint was first opened in 1939. The area length is over 22km.